Skip to content
Pensive Stories is a blog site where we discuss about various mental health issues in the form of stories. We welcome people from all stages and ages of lives to share their stories on mental health problems and disorders.
We aim to have a community where we can freely share our experiences on depression, anxiety disorders, stress, panic attacks, eating disorders, addictive behaviors, psychotic disorders, mood disorders, impulse control disorders, personality disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-
traumatic stress disorders, etc.
We welcome everyone to submit their stories by following the simple guidelines!
- Write-up on your knowledge and experience on mental health disorders are welcome for submission.
- The write-up must follow the format of “story-telling”. Each write-up will be gone through editing before publication.
- The maximum word count of the write-up must be 600 words
- Poems/prose/short stories/anecdotes are also welcome for submission as long as the theme fall under the mental health issues.
- Write-ups can be submitted both in Bengali and English.
- If you do not want to disclose your identity, then anonymity will be strictly maintained.
- If you want to be credited, please email your formal/semi formal picture, small biography and your full name at email@example.com